Friday, August 26, 2011

Let the budgeting begin!!!!!!!

Friday, August 26, 2011

This has nothing to do with kids or family or anything most people would care too much about...but today an annual event that I look forward to took place.  Starting the membership budget at the Hood County YMCA!  Lisa, Theresa and I have done this every year in pretty much the same way since they opened 5 years ago.  I know most folks don't love budget the way I do - but I can't help what I love!  The best part is Theresa low-balling the sales and over-estimating the terms and me doing just the opposite....lots of eye-rolling, mumbling, high-fiving and laughing...all the while Lisa G is putting every number into the template and bouncing back and forth between the budget we are writing and the forecast $$$ to see what kind of maneuvering we have to do to get it through the budget process and still have some chance of being successful!

 Miss Theresa - always prepared, always sandbagging, always fabulous!
and Miss Lisa - fearless leader, precise recorder, supreme budget guru

No comments:

Post a Comment