Monday, August 15, 2011

Random Pics

 Petyon on a tiny braid adventure with her hair...I never saw the finished product - I remember always thinking things like this were going to turn out better than they really did when I was a kid too!
 Sophie after an ill-advised game of backyard ball on our 38th consecutive day of triple-digit heat...she loves some cool tile for her pink belly!
 Peyton, self-portrait approximately 257!  never trust a future pop-star with your phone!
 Grandma Dar and Peyton exploring the Gardens of Time - curse you Dar!  I am totally caught up the game...I especially like the timed games where 'someone in my garden is in peril'!  jeez!
A classic Murph moment - i Touch in the dark - some baseball app...total concentration - I am so ready for them to find a way for him to do his homework on his i Touch!  I think it would make the whole idea more appealing to him!

Just some random photos from my phone...too cute not to post...saving for posterity, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment