Saturday, August 20, 2011

Family Time

August 12, 2011

Tonight we went over to Tiffani and Preston's for a bit of family time while Dar is still in town.  I really enjoyed spending time with them while we were home for Grandpa Carl's funeral, so I thought it was a perfect opportunity to get together.

Their home is equisite - the kitchen looks like it was designed especially with me in mind...it wasn't, but I can dream!  And the outdoor kitchen and lounge area - heaven!

The kids swam, the adults gabbed and ate pizza - the kids ate pizza, but it just wasn't the center of what they wanted to do...

 Keaton and Jude - took me 10 minutes to get them to stop playing long enough to get the pic!
 Peyton and Kennedy were a different story - 'take our picture! take our picture!'
 They practiced their little hearts out - put together a kind of underwater gymnastics routine with some dancing...very cute!  And they played together like they had been friends their entire lives...I love family!
 What a good looking gang - poor, sweet Reese is missing, she was in bed sick the entire evening
Family Portrait, version 2 - this one with me instead of Tiffani.  I'm surprised my eyes are that open - it was after 11:00pm and I had left for work that morning at 5:30am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment