Friday, August 26, 2011

Whatever Shall I Wear??????

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The first day of school is tomorrow and Peyton still hasn't decided what "the" outfit will be - we thought we knew, and then we shopped some more, so now we don't know...at least not for sure!  Clearly a fashion show is the one and only way to figure this out.  Grandma's here - so there's an audience!  and there are rules - no hot weather clothes are required in this fashion show unless I (Peyton) really, really, really want to try them on and show them off.  No one can help me (Peyton) get dressed - that would ruin the surprise. And no one can peek or look or walk too near the living room or give me any concerns that you might be peeking - I will scream and perhaps stomp my feet and you will ruin the whole show!  I (Peyton) have a definate set of rules in my brain that must be followed!

So down all the bags and hangers and folded things come from her room...at least that's how it sounded because I (mamma) wasn't going to be the one to peek and break the rules - besides, I was cooking Sunday dinner!

So, without further ado...a few candid shots from the Back-To-School Fashion Preview!


 The green room - really the red room set up like a back stage green room - I love her imagination and organization
 Our original Justice Back-To-School outfit of choice...plaid skort, red tank and denim vest - fabulous!
 A second (once it cools down) option for the plaid skort and my reluctant son is one of his new t's "Maaaaaaahhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm, why do I have to do thiiiiiissssssssssss"
 pink and black sparkles - quite fashionable, but not appropriate for a PE day!  Sneakers just would not do!
 Purple knit double ruffle skort, purple cami and striped slightly off the shoulder T with a heart shaped pink peace sign - probably the second day outfit!  We'll see....
 Jeggings!  And the cutest clearance top - with chiffony lacey ruffles at the bottom and sleeves and a wispy scarf...and some sparkles just for good measure!
Okay, one cold weather outfit - just jeans and a henley - but what a great color for the Miss!

The Justice original outfit won the popular vote.....but you just never know with Peyton - she could change her mind!  Let's hope there's not a dilemma tomorrow morning on our always rushed first day back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment