Monday, August 22, 2011

In & Out Burger comes to Fort Worth!

August 18, 2011

After months of waiting, In and Out Burger opened up on 7th Street - not too far from where I work - YAY!  We waited a full week to try and avoid some of the craziness, but had to make the trip while the kids were still on summer break...so Thursday, it was!

The traffic was overwhelming, but (Tracy you will be so proud of me) we prayed to the parking gods, made a dime offering and thanks to this guy - parked at the front door!

The secret to success...happy, professional, friendly employees who make the best of their day....it was well over 100 outside, the traffic was insane and this guy smiled and made us feel welcome on the way in and on the way out!

 The line was long, but the service was fast...the charge to get a seat was ruthless, but we managed a window seat in no time!  And they gave the kids a crafty thing to work on to pass the time!
 The first bite in 10+ years....quite tasty!
 Peyton's first bite EVER!  this is a big step folks...she was none to happy at the lack of chicken fingers or mac and cheese!
 Kids craft project - complete!

Back at my parking garage - looking quite jaunty in their I & O hats!  Of course Keaton had to wear his all the way up to my office, all through the halls, the entire time he was meeting my coworkers...I adore the fact that he is so not worried about being cool....he likes what he likes and that's that!

It really was a tasty day and although I won't be one of those people who goes everyday - it's nice to know I could if I really wanted to!  Welcome to Fort Worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment