Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ugh....

....I am officially not as young as I used to be!  Swam laps yesterday at the pool and went to BodyPUMP at Westside for their launch this morning...sent Patrick to the store for more ibuprofin!  UGH!  Shoulders, back, quads...good heavens, what was I thinking!? 

On a bright note - Keaton hit well at practice today, Peyton and I went on a lunch adventure - the 18 1/2 piece nugget, scary Texaco gyro lunch adventure, to be specific, Patrick took his first trip to the pool - Peyton was his official tour guide!  custom nachos for dinner, Nadal won his match, peyton got to use her good grade voucher at Family Video for a free movie and the family is all settled down for the evening, I heard one of my favorite songs on the radio when no one else was in the car, so I got to SING!!! and for the 2nd day in a row - no makeup, no blow dryer or flat iron...not that I'll be able to lift either one in the morning!!! 

Off to the Ranger game tomorrow - hope to have pix to post - 'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment