Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baseball, Bravery and Bruschetta!

Quite possibly Murph's best performance of the season - called a great game, tagged 2 out at home plate, couple of good, solid hits, smart base-running...an all-around superstar day! ... no bias, I promise!
unfortunately, we did not win our game which foiled Peyton's plans to hit the Trophy Club water park between games...but I am a sucker for my baby girl...so we went anyway.  We explored, we watched others, we hovered around the diving board...we did every tiny slide in the place, she performed an impromptu synchronized swimming routine in the "mushroom" pool, then we took several big breaths, we made up 3 excuses to get OUT of line to "ask me a question" and then bravery took over and she went off the diving board!  again...and again...and again....and again...thank goodness Gracie called to invite her to Zach's game or we might still be there! 
Not really - I had to pick up mom for Sunday dinner...I woke up knowing what we were having!  Put them all together and what do they spell - BRUSCHETTA!  my, my, my...chicken ceasars, grilled bread dowsed in yummy goodness!  and for dessert...more of last night's party favor - the chocolate cake...I made Patrick go get vanilla ice cream - Sunday supper calls for 'the works'!  Besides, I am going to need all the suger I can muster to stay up for the Mavs game tonight...which, by the way, I need to go watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment