Monday, June 20, 2011

Murphy Children Updates

Believe it or not, Peyton's tooth is still hanging in there...and I mean hanging...ugh!  and Murph has his first peeling sunburn.  He is fascinated by it and can't leave it alone...yuck!

My day was just as eventful, but in a much more negative way.  Kids, if I can teach you anything (and I fear this may be a long and painful lesson), I want to teach you to be responsible for your own actions.  You decide!  Nobody can make you make the wrong choice - you will make it for yourself...and when you do (and you will) please own up to it, apologize sincerely for it and LEARN from it.  and then don't make it again!

Okay, must go play with Sophie - watching her run full speed in the backyard cheers me up like nothing else!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment