Monday, September 5, 2011

The simple things...

Monday, September 5

Happy Labor Day.  So far, a perfect morning (let's just pretend I didn't have to have that 5 minute conversation with the kids about 'the rules of the day' and 'what needs to be accomplished'!!!)

Got my workout in, updated some aps on my phone, played a little computer, made the perfect toast and tomato sandwich (thanks Trace for turning me on to one of my all time faves), showered, good hair with minimal effort, cool morning to water the flowers, kids in a good mood - clean, dressed and getting along.

Danger zone approaching...Peyton blew off her reading Saturday and Sunday...will this ruin our day?  Will she fall into a fit of "I don't want to"?  Nope, we all went out on the back patio and spent a perfect sunny, not too hot hour reading.

I just couldn't be more content!

No comments:

Post a Comment