Saturday, September 10, 2011

Are You Ready for Some FOOTBALL?

Tuesday, September 6

Back to work after a long weekend and a near-perfect Monday and it's time for Metro Fantasy Football.  The draft took 90 minutes, I really only cared about getting Aaron Rogers or Tom Brady and wanted Ray Rice a little bit, but I got the 5th pick and since I didn't want Ray Rice more than Adrian Peterson and Aaron and Tom (and Michael Vick...I didn't even dare to dream...I NEVER get the first pick) were already taken, I didn't get any of them...I went in with the idea of drafting based on the charts and ESPN, but I waffled back and forth between the players I love and a couple of folks ranked high that I really don't know...anyway... here is my team!

Yes, that's the Steelers defense...sold my soul to not lose to Corn...may regret it - sure to regret the Ochocinco and Tony Gonzalez (I think he may be my age!) picks, but I love them...Beanie too...oh well, it makes it more fun for me on Sundays and keeps me paying attention to all the teams, so I have to play... but I may not win many this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment