Saturday, September 10, 2011

Forecast Week...

Tuesday - Friday, September 6-9

It's forecast week at the Y and my brain is tired and my calculator is tired and my pencils are tired and Jean is tired and the branch execs are tired...or bewildered...or thankful...or relieved...or wrecked, trembling under a desk somewhere...what a week...

This is how I left my desk Thursday night and this is how I found it Friday morning...good heavens!  Wrapped up with Northwest on Friday morning...whew!  Gave my numbers to Jaye, tidied up my binder, put away my ruler (notice that it's magnified for my old eyes!), said 'have a great weekend' to my calculator, thought about crying...decided against it and am not going to think about numbers again until next week when 2012 budget prep officially starts!  I realize I already have HC done, but next week is ES, RY, BB and WS.
I will take my vitamins!

No comments:

Post a Comment