Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just 'cuz everything's big in Texas, doesn't mean it can't feel small-towny sometimes!

sitting at Fuzzy's last night, Peyton was reading all the notes left under the glass at our table - various love notes to the wonders of Fuzzy's tacos - and one of them was signed "Reese" - she said "wouldn't it be fun if this was from my cousin"...and I had to think a minute...oh yeah, Reese and Kennedy and Jude and Tiffany and Preston...live right down the road...but no, this was obviously from a Reese much older...and that was that...and then...who walks up to our table????  you guessed it, Reese and Kennedy and Jude and Tiffany and Preston...how small towny for big ole DFW!


I got a great picture of Tiffany with Patrick, but it was with her phone, so I don't have that - and Patrick actually smiled with teeth - very rare!  and it was a GREAT picture...oh well, I am just going to have to live with the fact that I can never capture every single moment!

What a nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment