Tuesday, March 25, 2014

One Word Wednesday

Tomorrow is the first One Word Wednesday for my website/blog.  I really want to connect with people who are caregivers through this forum.  It may be tougher than I imagined.  There aren't as many caregivers blogging as I thought.  It's been my salvation, but I also know you really have to make a commitment or your caregiving duties will consume every minute of your time.

The kids wanted to be involved, so I typed up 52 word prompts and put them in a jar.  And each Tuesday night, the kids will take turns pulling a word that we will write on each week.


 Taking a break from homework to pull the very first OWW word

 I had to show the picture twice because Peyton took so long to actually pull a word.  She fussed in that jar fingering all the little paper words...she was determined to pull just the right one.

 NURTURE was our very first word





This is Peyton's rendition of Nurturing - with Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment