Friday, May 2, 2014

Murphy Moments

April flew by and here we are in May already.  This weekend is a big dance competition, so I wanted to post a few photos that have been collecting in my phone. 

It's still crazy with mom in rehab.  They tried to kick her out because they said she has "plateaued"  - you can translate that to "she's too difficult for us to want to deal with here in our beautiful, new, fancy long term care facility".  I had to file this awful appeal - which we won, but oh my goodness!  No one should have to go through this. 

Anyway, I did what I could remember to do to capture our days as April came to a close...

 We saw this shirt while dress shopping for Peyton's social and HAD to get it!

 It was just too clever not to own!

 There is a special place in heaven for this man, Dr. Miguel Hernandez.  Kind, patient, thorough, inquisitive, great communicator.  And so nice to my mom and me.  Best doctor ever!

 Plateaued, my butt!  Check mom out on the road to recovery!  Go Peg!

 Sweet picture of the kids helping me with One Word Wednesday.

 Sophie likes to play Mario Cart too!  She's actually better than I am...sigh...!
 Peyton working on her "Wreck This Journal"

 Pick up this journal without using your hands
1.  with your teeth

 2. with your feet and knees

3.  with your elbows (or bell-bows, as she used to say when she was 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment