Monday, February 20, 2012

The Day after Thanksgiving

Let's Decorate!


 Patrick and Sophie straightening up the top of the Christmas tree...she has a natural talent!

 And a natural curiousity...she wanted to sniff all the little ornaments...in case they were edible ornamants, I guess!

 Proof positive that I love my children...I actually let them put ornaments on the tree...a big step for me...I have serious, deep-rooted control issues regarding Christmas decorations...coupled with perfectionism...this was a banner year...and they did a great job!

 Box after box of decorations and berries and garlands and ribbons and a special box for the angel that Dar and I made a LONG time ago...she is always the last, most special decoration on our tree!

getting there.... 

 The fireplace mantel...beautiful...always my favorite

 finished...except for the few ornaments that we will pick up at Craft shows in December...see the angel on top - she is fabulous

 Peyton loves the fire...and posing any time the camera is out!

Finishing touch to the decorations...Sophie's Christmas hair-do!


No comments:

Post a Comment