Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

 Believe it or not, I woke up before the rest of the house...and after I got over the shock of the presents that were left last night...I made coffee, made a fire and sat in the beautiful lights of the tree and the mantle and the peace of knowing we are celebrating the birth of the Baby Jesus

 Peyton's super gift...a Hot Mod electric scooter...if this were bigger - it would be my Vespa!

 for Murph...a PS 3...more gaming, better graphics, cooler effects and all of it comes easy to him and makes no sense at all to me...thank God for Patrick!

 The kitchen tree...always my favorite...such simple, old fashioned decorations...and all of them MEAN something to our family

 In keeping with tradition - Keaton is the first one down the stairs - nearly bursting with anticipation and totally freaked out that he slept this late!!!

 Ready to ride!

 wiffle balls for my baseball player

 Keaton:  "This is so cool!" 
Sophie:  "I wish I had thumbs..."

 Everything good comes in a Justice box!

 The HOOPS outfit - thank goodness Santa has connections!

 headphones for a teenager...very cool...love that he is loving music

 blurry picture...do you think it's because Peyton aka Santa's little helper is moving so fast or because I'm not a very good photographer...I think it's because she's moving so fast!
Every year she takes great pride in passing out the presents!

 Our son, the reader - every year he discovers a new series of books and can't be pulled away until he's read them all....LOVE that!

 Peyton's hair curlers...the squishy ones that make ringlets...can't wait to try them!

 Lord of the gift

 the hat...the gray Rangers flat brimmed hat with the red brim and T...once again, thank goodness Santa has connections!

 A different kind of hat - the perfect critter hat for my puppy loving girl...how adorable

 Everything an American Girl doll needs!  a new bed, a salon chair, clothes, accessories - yay Karly and Katie

 the Hot Mod's maiden voyage down Mount McKinley Road

 Just look at my cool scooter...and my cool HOOPS outfit...and my cool boots...

Hot Mods RULE!

Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment